Aut.

Aut.
This is me.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Two steps forward and then three steps back...

Oh my goodness, I just can't understand myself...I just can't understand how I try so hard and then I fail, it is like I am tripping and when I stumble I feel worse.
Well I guess I just have to try harder again tomorrow, the countdown is doing just that...going down now I need to make the weight go down.
I feel/see no changes, I fear I will never change.
I am just trying really hard in everything I do and from here on out the next step will be to just double time it.

I guess enough of the excuses, Lord help me.
“Loving God, please help me to be healthy in body, mind, and spirit. Let my body be Your temple, be nourished by Weight Watchers. Please bless me as I begin this diet, that I might better care for myself and fuel my body, to the honor of Your name. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment