Aut.

Aut.
This is me.

Friday, January 14, 2011

So it is a hill but I am plan to get over it!

So I was thinking to myself today what is it going to take, and then I realized I have half of it accomplished...see I have done the workout part, I am gung-ho and when I am at the gym I am at my peak, sweating my ass off, daydreaming about the 'new' autumn envisioning my memories I will be able to make once I am that girl and then I realize I only have half of the work accomplished...I have conquered the drive, the workout but now it is up to diet portion and I believe this is where I struggle most.
So I guess this is where I have to 'step up to the plate' I am going to re-evaluate and my portions are getting smaller, I find myself craving but not 'following-thru' with the craving and not jumping when I want chocolate or chocolate milk, I find myself remembering that girl I want to be, the one I envision on the treadmill.
So this is where I am stuck, what do you do when you get to that point when you know that is where you need to change but you have fears of new foods and not liking things. I am a woman of habit and I like my tacos, my chicken, and I have cut the red meat out, but I still find myself struggling with saying more veggies, more fruit. Any suggestions?
Well off to the gym, its a cardio kind of day.
Now I need to find a scale, that works, and a heart rate monitor! UGH!

<3 PUSH, Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment