Ok so today my depression was worse than ever until I spoke to some fantastic people and read some incredible emails, kudos to you people for breaking me of this dark place.
With the given energy I decided to start making some structure of this blog and what I have to do with it.
I don't expect to have everything perfect today but by tomorrow, because that is how I work, I will make sure that this blog is up an running, streaming videos of me, pics of me and carnie and videos I find of that lovely lady. I am going to try and keep dibs on her weight loss progress and let you know what I am doing and how I am doing it.
I am going to try an array of strategies and workouts but for the most part I am going to work with making smarter choices of my food and working out AT LEAST a half hour each day. And when I say working out it doesn't mean just a structured work out I mean walking the dog, etc.
But with that given I will be doing some research here, plan on at least 1 more blog than this today. Hopefully I can get some readers and keep you interested.
Suggestions, comments and concerns always a positive.
No comments:
Post a Comment