Aut.

Aut.
This is me.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

As I sit here...

As I sit here watching yet another episode of 'I used to be fat' I wonder to myself will I ever see the results? I feel as though I am not going to change...ever, I am just going to keep busting my ass at the gym and watching what I eat and all there will be is ROLLS. That is all I see...its rolls, and every time I workout and think in my head 'you did this to yourself' every cupcake, cinnamon buns, etc. I put in my mouth...were they worth it? Because now when I want one the most I realize I have already had them I know what they taste like...it doesn't matter anymore, but I crave them.
I want to lose weight, but I think I need to see some progress, so I think what I need to do is document my change. Look out for webcam photos because I only have that and maybe that will make me feel better about my changes.
I guess I am just complaining but I guess I don't give myself enough credit. Every time I step up and out of the gym I think 'am I doing enough'? I guess something is better than nothing right?
Ok well off to bed another day awaits and I am cardio tomorrow, I will make it through. I started running today!!!! WOOWOO!!!

Love who you are not who you aren't.
P.U.S.H.
-Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment